Saturday 21st September

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saturday 21st September

Post  Richard Pendered on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi there,

I'm part of Blue Light Off Road Club (BLORC) and I would like to invite your members to join us at Bagshot Heath, Surrey for the day, so please would you let your members know. I'm not trying to steel your members from your club, just work along side your club.

What I'm trying to do is build the 4x4's up on the Saturday, as BLORC in a 4x4 and Bike Club. John Amos who runs the club has the 4x4's on Saturday and Bikes on the Sunday, but due to the low numbers of 4x4 he's had to open the Saturday to bike. If this takes off and there is a good number of 4x4x turning up regularly then we might be events added with the pay and play to make the site more challenging, i.e. a clicker/punch event, Safari. Also in the past BLORC has put on a day and night navigation on Salisbury Plain and also a night navigation in Essex. Which there might be plans to go back down to Salisbury plain again dependant on numbers.

Pay and Play with BLORC, held at MOD D1 Testing Ground, Bagshot Heath, Surrey on Saturday 21st September from 10.00 to 16.00. There is no membership free just pay approx. £45 for day to play.

This site hosted the Bagshot Heath Offroad Show back in the mid 90s, with a fantastic course.

For more info BLORD can be found on Facebook by looking for Blue Light Off road Club, on it's web site www.bluelightoffroadclub.co.uk/ or emailing John Amos on Admin@blorc.co.uk
Please could you also let John Amos know if you are coming on Admin@blorc.co.uk

Hope to see some of your members there.

Chris

Richard Pendered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday 21st September

Post  logger1984 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:08 am

£45 seems a lot is it any good?

logger1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Pendered on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

I have not been to Bagshot Heath for a good ten years. However when I went last time it was a very large site with lots of hills, mud and sand.
It may seem a lot of money, but 4x4 people very rarely get to play on MOD land, so its a good opportunity to try somewhere different.
Also be aware that this event is NOT a BORS event.

Richard Pendered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top